July 13, 2008

Still Here

Well I never intended to let two whole weeks pass without posting, but time has been flying by. We made it safely to Canada (avoiding the Lufthansa baggage handler strike by hours) and have been on the go ever since.

My brother's wedding was beautiful and joyous and all the things that a wedding should be. Unfortunately I completely forgot to get a good photo of the Greenwood blanket before it was wrapped up (!) so you'll have to keep waiting to see how it turned out. I'm hoping I can convince my brother to take a few shots.

There hasn't been a lot of knitting time - the second slurm sock is past the heel and the lovely orange scarf is growing. Yarn has also been purchased, so if I can find remember to take and download photos I should have a more interesting post soon.

Adam and I have had a little (too little, really) time to catch up with friends and now we're packing up our car and getting ready to hit the road for phase two. I'm looking forward to some car knitting and time in mountains and some down time with my sweetie.

More news from the road soon, I hope.

No comments: