July 19, 2007

Welcome




July 19 is an important day for me and seems a good day to make a trial launch of the blog. There are so many amazing knitting blogs and bloggers out there that I am more than a little hesitant to join the fray. My hope is to post a few times a week and to get more involved in the amazing community of knitters on the Internet.

Knitting is important to me. Hours of my days are spent pursuing this passion. It is my outlet and my comfort. I've been knitting for 16 years and I love that I am always (always!) learning.

Pictured above are flowers sent by my beloved to mark and ease this day. Nestled within you can just see the first rounds of the second Glacier sock. More on that next time.

The past year has been a dynamic one for me and there are more changes to come. Watch this space, it is very much a work in progress.

No comments: